Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Witty Wednesday

Top 10 Jobs Children
Want to Be

Anyway, here are my top 10 future professions:

10. Waterslide Tester. Once I learn how to swim, I’m sure I’ll qualify.

9. Lego Robot Warrior. I’m positive there’s a real need for this. I just gotta figure out where.

8. Bat Hamster. Batman needs a new sidekick. I’m all in.

7. Fortune Cookie Writer. “Your friends secretly agree that your head is too small for your body.”

6. Ostrich Babysitter. Just think of all those poor lonely ostriches out there. I know I can help.

5. Chocolate Taster. Mmmmmm…can I start now?

4. Luchador Champion of the World. Because obviously.

3. Sponge Bob Square Pants. You know. Whenever he gets too old, I can take over and junk.

2. Astronaut Ninja. Because I know there’s probably a need for more ninjas in outer space.

1. Slime Inventor. Even mom admits I have extraordinary talent in this department.

To view original article CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment